Signing up is Simple & Direct with No Contracts.
*WITH PARENT MEMBERSHIP
* At this time we are not accepting any Medicare patients.
If you have Medicare and would like to acquire a Direct Primary Care Doctor
Please visit our sister clinic Ark Family Health HERE
Helpful Tips and Tricks for Patients
______ Office Hours
______When to Call
- Mon-Thurs 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Fridays 8:30am - 12:30pm
______When to Call
- During Office Hours please call the main number (623)-404-2244. Please leave a message if we do not answer. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- AFTER HOURS for URGENT ISSUES ONLY (exp: Stitches, Possible broken arm) on weekdays and weekends, please call 623-404-2244 and leave a message. We will try to get back with you within 1 hour.
- EMERGENCY (Bones Sticking Out, Heart Attacks, etc) CALL 911!!
- All Non- Urgent Issues (Sore Throat, Cough, Med Refills, Chronic Issues) We will return your call the next business day.
- Please Email (Info@simplydirecthealth.com) or call the office and request a refill 623-404-2244
- We require a 48 hour Notice that you are needing a refill. Once medication is filled we will text/email you that your medication is ready to be picked up, whether available in the office or sent to a pharmacy.
- If you leave a message with refill information please include the following: Name, Dose, Quantity and Pharmacy location!
- WE DO NOT TAKE WALK INS, Please call before just showing up. We try to allow same day work in visits.
- 45-60 min for all New Patient appointments, Well-child Visits, Paps or Complicated visits
- 30 mins for sick or routine follow up visits
- 15 mins for blood draw appointments
- Same day/next day appointments are first come first serve.
- Lab results will be communicated whether normal or abnormal via email.
- If you don't hear from us regarding your lab results within 7-10 business days please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By signing this line you are authorizing “non-secure” communication with Dr. Farnsworth and the staff at Simply
- Sensitive topics should not be shared this way.
- We require written authorization for any cancellation to Info@simplydirecthealth.com. Please title the email "Membership Cancellation." You are required to pay the current balance for the current month and all cancellations will be effective immediately and processed the next business day. You will be charged the remaining outstanding balance the day your written authorization is received. We ask for 24 business hours to process cancellations.